Lakeside Academy is a 6-12 month program, with the majority of students requiring 12 months to complete the program. Studies show that, the longer the treatment/rehabilitation program, the more successful the outcomes. The treatment approach we provide each student is based on an individual clinical assessment.
We offer intensive counseling for substance use/addiction and other life-controlling behaviors.
- Licensed chemical dependency treatment – typically 30-60 days, then reduced to a maintenance level
- Mental health counseling services as needed
Additional services focus on the following:
- Redirection of problematic or self-destructive behavior
- Improved self-control
- Communication and self-advocacy
- Character development
- Faith formation and spiritual growth
- Physical health and activity
- Academics and project-based learning
- Physical health is improved through fitness, diet and stress reduction
- Spiritual and emotional health is supported through spiritual lectures; group and individual counseling; mental health and chemical dependency treatment; church services; volunteer services; and, a staff that prays daily for each student.