(More information coming soon.)
A – Once the necessary application and supplemental paperwork has been submitted and reviewed and the initial tuition and fees are paid, admission can happen immediately. The process typically takes anywhere from 2-14 days.
A – Yes, for licensed, chemical dependency treatment and mental health services.
– We currently are out of network for most insurance providers.
– By November, 2017 Lakeside Academy will accept most insurance for licensed chemical treatment and mental health services.
– Our Admissions representative will request your insurance information and screen for benefits.
– If you have insurance or are a Hennepin County resident, admissions specialists can schedule a Rule 31 or Rule 25 assessment after the application is received.
– Clients will be billed for the amount insurance does not cover.
– No, for the Therapeutic Boarding School program.
– Financial assistance may be available to MN residents based on need. Please contact our admissions team to discuss costs.
A – Yes, we accept students year-round. Please call our admissions department to learn more.