At Lakeside Academy we are committed to helping troubled teen boys who are struggling with anger management, behavioral issues and/or addictions. Our program is built on a foundation of faith – fostering new behaviors, character development, and helping each boy recognize who they are created to be. We do this by providing an amazing environment where they can belong and create new, positive relationships.
- Longer-term program for boys 14-18
- Licensed by MN DHS as a Rule 2960 Children’s Residential with CD Certificate
- We offer both licensed treatment for substance use disorder and mental health services on site
- Students enrolled in SW Metro School – Teacher led, online and project based learning
- Financial aid available for families who qualify
- Some commercial insurance accepted; covers chemical dependency and mental health services only; additional costs for board and lodge
- CCDTF accepted with a minimum 6 month commitment Title IV-E eligible for those that qualify Wright County contract; all Minnesota counties can refer through this contract
- Wright County contract; $295 per day – Includes cd treatment as well as board and lodge
To inquire now about placing a boy with our program please call Caleb @ 1-844-768-TEEN or fill out the form below, or email an assessment to Luke.Groff@mntc.org.
We would love an opportunity to come share with you and/or other appropriate staff about the services we offer at Lakeside Academy or have you come out for a tour – please email Lisa
- We could do this in the form of a meeting or a lunch and learn.
- We also offer tours of our beautiful 48 acre program.