Lakeside Academy offers a 12-month program for behavior rehabilitation. Studies show that the longer the behavioral treatment program, the more successful the outcomes. The treatment approach we provide each student is based on an individual assessment; we will create a personal plan based on your son’s history and his personal struggles.
Our cognitive-behavioral approach includes:
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- Mentoring sessions
- Redirection of problematic or self-destructive behavior
- Improved self-control
- Communication and self-advocacy
- Character development
- Faith formation and spiritual growth
- Physical health and activity
- Academics and project-based learning
- Physical health is improved through fitness, diet and stress reduction
- Spiritual and emotional health is supported through spiritual lectures; group and individual counseling; mental health and chemical dependency treatment; church services; volunteer services; and, a staff that prays daily for each student.