We want to make sure that Lakeside is the right place for your teen. We’ll do everything we can to either accept your son into our program, or refer you to another program that might better suit his needs.
A – Once the necessary application and supplemental paperwork has been submitted and reviewed and the initial tuition and fees are paid, admission can happen immediately. The process typically takes anywhere from 2-14 days.
A – Yes, for licensed, chemical dependency treatment and mental health services.
– We currently are out of network for most insurance providers.
– By November, 2017 Lakeside Academy will accept most insurance for licensed chemical treatment and mental health services.
– Our Admissions representative will request your insurance information and screen for benefits.
– If you have insurance or are a Hennepin County resident, admissions specialists can schedule a Rule 31 or Rule 25 assessment after the application is received.
– Clients will be billed for the amount insurance does not cover.
– No, for the Therapeutic Boarding School program.
– Financial assistance may be available to MN residents based on need. Please contact our admissions team to discuss costs.
A – Yes, we accept students year-round. Please call our admissions department to learn more.