A – Mental/emotional issues, such as anger, anxiety, or depression, can show up in many different forms and outlets. Our team will work alongside you to determine your son’s needs based on an individual assessment and then create an appropriate treatment plan for him.
It is common for students who enter our program to exhibit issues and behaviors such as:
- Depression/Loss of Interest
- Risky and dangerous behavior
- Abuse of drugs, huffing, alcohol abuse
- Hatred of parents or anyone in authority
- Expulsion from school for failing grades
- Hatred of religion and turning away from God