The Lakeside Academy program is a 4-level program that typically takes 12 months to complete, although in some cases it may be completed in as few as 9 months. Our goal is to set each student up for long-term life success; studies show that longer term programs (i.e. 12 months) tend to yield longer-term results.
A – Yes, your insurance may cover a portion of licensed, chemical dependency treatment and mental health services. We accept insurance for many providers; we may be out of network for some.
- Our Admissions team will request your insurance information and discuss your coverage and benefits with you.
- Our Admissions team can schedule a comprehensive assessment or Rule 25 assessment, if needed. All clients seeking help with substance use require an assessment.
- Clients will be billed for the services that insurance does not cover; our Admissions team will discuss in detail so there are never any surprises.
- Limited scholarships may be available, based on need. We offer a payment plan, and we also work with a treatment program lender, should you wish to apply for financing.
No, we do not accept insurance for our Therapeutic Boarding School/Behavioral Rehabilitation program.
- Limited scholarships may be available, based on need. We offer a payment plan and also work with a treatment program lender, should you wish to apply for financing.
A – The application process typically varies from within 24 hours up to 2 weeks depending on details of the specific case, and the time it takes to verify insurance or other documents, etc.
In processing each application we consider:
– Level of care required
– Mental health status/mental health medications
– Medical conditions/prescribed medications
– Legal status, past and present
– Funding eligibility